Friday, August 15, 2008

YAY SINGAPORE'S WOMEN TABLE TENNIS TEAM MADE IT TO THE FINALS OF BEIJING OLYMPICS '08!!!!!!!!!!

We're finally going to get an OLYMPIC MEDAL after 48 years of waiting :D I didn't catch everything because of 3rd lang but thanks to people like cheowying, fangying, chloe, my mum, and rach at the end, I was constantly updated with the latest news (: li jiawei's loss was quite heartbreaking cos it was so close, but I guess we have to give credit to Kim Kyong Ah who made a few excellent saves. Yay i'm looking forward to today's Today at the Games for:

1. TABLE TENNIS!
2. PHELPS (2 more to go!)
3. Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin!

and overall, today was a day of pleasant surprises (: it wasn't really the table tennis team making the finals even though i was hoping very hard for them to win while I watched (!), but other people as well who made my day (: Thank you even though you don't know who you are!

The coming weekend will be quite packed but I can always draw inspiration and motivation from the Olympians who never fail to amaze me (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home